The principal of the firm, Bobbie Huskey has won the following awards:
- E. R. Cass Award for Outstanding Contributions to Corrections by the American Correctional Association
- President’s Award for her Contribution to the Field of Corrections by the National Association of Wardens and Superintendents
Huskey & Associates has received the following awards:
- First LEED Platinum Ceritication (first in the nation) for Johnson County, KS Youth and family Services Center see more: First LEED Juvenile Fascility in US
- 2012 National Citation for the Johnson County, KS Youth and Family Services Center from the Academy for Architecture for Justice
- 2008 AIA Institute for Justice Award for the Hamilton County, IN Multipurpose Justice Center Programming
- John J. Hill Award for Outstanding Communications Achievement in gaining broad-based public support for the Tennessee Community Corrections Act.